How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I live in a housing association property, and am due to be

Customer Question

I live in a housing association property, and am due to be left some money and want to invest it in a couple of cheap buy to let foreign properties. I'm going to arrange it as a ltd business and pay my self a wage eventually , so u can come off of benefits. My main concern is can I legally do this without jeopardising my home here ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Are you on benefit for the current property?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes claiming housing benefit at the mo but intend to stop the claim on receipt of inheritence
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Yes your current tenancy agreement allow you to get another house?