ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I am going to invest money into a property that does not belong

I am going to invest money into a property that does not belong to me on the basis that on the sale of the property is will receive my investment back and 50 % of the profits. The property will be valued in the condition that it is in and that valuation/money will be the owners. The 50 % profit will be the value of the property after renovation. Can I draw up a contract
You are basically looking for a deed or declaration of trust which will allow you an equitable interest in the property when it comes to being sold - it is a straight forward document for a solicitor to draft although it would not cost between £100 and £250 plus VAT. You would also expect the other party to agree and sign the document. Happy to discuss. Please remember to rate positively - thanks
I hope that this helps - can you please remember to rate positively - thanks