How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Party Wall Award enquiry. I have to launch an appeal against

Customer Question

Party Wall Award enquiry.
I have to launch an appeal against a duff Award. I have just a day or two left for action within the 14 day window.
I am about to start my 4th term at university studying for a law degree so I am reasonably confident I can handle the court and the paperwork.
My question is therefore 'narrow'.
I have before me the N161 form to launch the appeal in the county court.
Queries are:
1)Who is or are the respondents? I am dealing with an obstructive neighbour and her surveyor on one side of the terraced property plus my surveyor who has produced the award in question.
The chap on the other side is content for work to proceed.
2) The N161 seems mighty volumous and makes no reference to party Wall stuff. Difficult to know where to start!
Can you lead me through the N161 please?
I am willing to pay a fee for this advice.
Thank you
Graham Porter Spring Cottage BINTON Stratford upon Avon CV37 9TN
Home 01789 750891 Work 0116(###) ###-#### ***** location.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Who made the award please?