They stopped myhousingbenefit I went interview as I

they stopped myhousingbenefit I went for an interview as I was on jsa they said I have been working and told me to sign off which I did I was networking but did not follow up on jobs wentto one stop with proof I e bank statement the lady more or less said that was ntproof I could have been getting cash in hand but took the details and ihave notheard anything also never received a letter from jsa explaining any why they stopped the jsa just toldverbally I have received a letter from my housing association my rent is overdue I do not want to be evicted my girlfriend is buying myfood and paying my gas and electric I hope to start onworking tax credit soon as coming up to 60 and can work 16 hours pleasecan youhelp as have been to cab butthey were ntvery helpful
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Did you declare that you were working please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok, what is it you want to achieve?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

just need to know if my social landlord can evict me if I say will pay some of my debt off owe 300

In terms of £300 how many weeks rent if any is that the equivalent to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

4 weeks

Ok then no. You need to be at least 8 weeks in arrears for them to evict you.
So pay off the £300 over time and you will be ok.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.