How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 33534
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

A neighbour persists in parking his car across my driveway

This answer was rated:

A neighbour persists in parking his car across my driveway thus stopping from getting my car in and out of my property (the driveway and dropped kerb have council planning permission) Can he legally block me in / out of my property?
No he can not and should not. This is an obstruction and you should get a solicitor to write him a letter putting him on notice. Happy to discuss. Please rate
ivorylounge and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me which law(s) he has broken as when I mentioned it to a policeman friend he advised me that my neighbour was not breaking any laws? (Is it criminal or civil?)