How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I work letting agent. We have 2 tenants named on an

This answer was rated:

I work for a letting agent. We have 2 tenants named on an agreement. They have split up and the police have been involved in an incident at the property. The agreement does not end until November 2015 but one tenant wants the other one removed from the
agreement. What is our process for doing this please? Thank you
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You can't without the tenant that has left permission. This is because both tenants are bound until November 2015. If the tenant that has left consents to be removed then you can just provide a letter.
Otherwise they are both bound until Nov 2015
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's perfect, thank you.