How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I am the landlord of a 2bed terraced house, the tenant has

Customer Question

I am the landlord of a 2bed terraced house, the tenant has been paying monthly rental for 4 mths out of a 12mth signed contract through a letting agency..tenant recently got his partner to ring me saying this person can no longer live alone due to blackouts and would therefore lose employment soon...and now they are demanding back the bond which is sitting in DPS...can you help who now pays the council tax and further rent to me as the property is now standing empty, what are me rights? thankyou
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Is there anything you wanted to know specifically about this ?