How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

How do I register a deed of trust over property

Customer Question

How do I register a deed of trust over property
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will assist you.
You cannot register the deed directly with the Land Registry.
You can however register a restriction with the Land Registry on the title to the property to protect the terms of a deed.
There are various types of forms depending on the circumstances. Please can you explain the background a little more for me.
Kind Regards