How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Is any compensation possible /aggravation due

This answer was rated:

Is any compensation possible for disturbance/aggravation due to a building estate now being developed with the only access the current cul-de-sac in which I live
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I assume they had planning permission? If so sadly the answer is no, this is because what they are doing is legal.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have duty to be honest.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you