How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I'm frank and I am leaseholder I have dispute with

Customer Question

HI ,I'm frank and I am leaseholder I have dispute with landlord who took me to court.He wants I pay maintenance in full but did not provided good service and broken the lease agreement and L&Tenant Act 1985.Can court make judgement that I have to pay bills in full? Even in case landlord failed to comply to the law?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
The Court can say you are required to pay the bills in full, but has a discretion. This means the Court can say no bills are payable, some bills are payable or all are payable.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: