How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

It is very complicated, my tenants refuse to leave even though

Customer Question

It is very complicated, my tenants refuse to leave even though they are in arrears with the rent, I have sent them a registered letter for them to move also a section 8, and they are still there, there rent agreement expires in December, what should I do know. thanks Mr William Divers
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
If you have served a S.8 already and it has not been rectified then you can now apply for possession. You can do this online at:
You can use the accelerated procedure and the Court will grant an order on the papers. If they still refuse to move then you can instruct bailiffs.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: