How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I need advice about how to complete an injunction i.e. the

Customer Question

i need advice about how to complete an injunction i.e. the N20 form The context is that i have excluded occupiers, and they wont leave after notice and i know i can change the locks, but i cant as they constantly in the property. The police have been called
several times and actually have been removed by the police only for them to break back in. There are evidence of drugs and ASB and i think the best way is to get an injunction as possession through the courts i don't think i can do as they are excluded occupiers
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Why is it N20 you need and not N16a?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok i got the form name wrong ... which is by the by in relation to the key issue
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Ok - what would you like to know about this? Which bit are you struggling with?