How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2457
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I have a question regarding a tp1 land registry document

Customer Question

I have a question regarding a tp1 land registry document which shows the transfer of a housing association house to my mother under right to buy. There is a section 13 additional provisions, which has a subsection 13.1 (2) saying "in this transfer the perpetuity period is a period of 80 years from 16 may 1994.
What are the implications of this statement?
Chris XXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I was wondering when you are going to answer my question sent yesterday?
Chris norton
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for this, I'll wait a little longer thanks, ***** ***** me know tomorrow if there is any progress or you need further information.
Chris Norton
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please can you with immediate effect cancel this question now as I have become frustrated waiting for a response and have found the answer for myself online. Please inform me as to how I can obtain a full refund of my £26 from justanswer?
Chris Norton