My neighbour is refusing my workman access to his garden

Hi My neighbour is refusing my workman access to his garden to replace a leaking gutter on my property which is only accessible from his garden. Alas the leaking gutter is causing damp all down my internal wall.
My neighbour is a very unpleasant bully, what can I do.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to ask a Solicitor to write and get him to allow access. He can not refuse as under access to neighboring land act 1992 he must give access for maintenance.
If he still refuses then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You would need to complete forms N208:
And N16a:
The Court will list the matter for hearing and decide whether to grant access. If the Court does and he refuses this is contempt of Court which he could be warned, fined or sent to prison.