How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Accused of illegal subletting need advise here to ensure i

This answer was rated:

accused of illegal subletting need advise here to ensure i dont loss my Council flat . Over 20 years tenancy at risk
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Kindly copy all responses to my yahoo account as well ***@******.***
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you,
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alex i need to speak to you today @ 12 midday please .
session will provide better details of current case and support i need
Unsure if you call me or i call you .
Private contact details provided
I will call you
Tired twice and it went to voicemail