How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 35051
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

What classes as a dispute with a neighbour? We are trying

This answer was rated:

what classes as a dispute with a neighbour? We are trying to sell our house and I want to be 100% clear on what I need to disclose to the new buyer as I don't want to put them off? The flat below us the landlord and a housing company managing his property and there is a tenant in their in which we have noise issues with and we have emailed the landlord and housing agent several times about this. The dispute is not with the landlord, i.e. the owner of the downstairs flat, it's just the tenant we have issues with. Thank you.
Thank you for your question
My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.
I am afraid that if you have emailed concerning the problem and assuming the tenants are still the same, then you must disclose the problem,
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi ClareThanks for your response. I am concerned this will now effect our house sale, what if we said the dispute has been resolved in writing would that be sufficient to not disclose it?Many thanks
Even if it has been resolved if it is recent it should be disclosed
Clare and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you