Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.

Society of Trust and Estate Practioners (1st Edition) shall

Society of Trust and Estate Practioners (1st Edition) shall apply (husbands will ) with the deletion of paragraph 5. section 11 Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (consultation with beneficiaries ) shall not apply. What does this mean
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youThis is about what powers the Trustees have to deal with assetsThey are set out here 5 does not apply)and the other paragraph that doe snot apply is the one here - the Trustees do NOT have to consult the beneficiaries about what they doI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare