How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My neighbour wishes to access a field we own to maintain some

This answer was rated:

my neighbour wishes to access a field we own to maintain some underground services. We have no issue with this, as she has a legal right as per our sale agreement, but we only ask she returns the land to its original state. She however wants the altar the topography in a small area as it will benefit her for various reasons. her solicitor is saying that she does not have to return our land to its original state. I find this very hard to believe.
we have a very poor relationship with our neighbour :(
Hello my name is ***** ***** j will hell you.
They are wrong. They must return it to the original state. It's like a builder coming into your house doing work and then not putting it back the way it way.
So yes it must be returned back to the original state. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No that's fine its as I thought.... many thanks
Happy to help
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you