I own the lease of a pub which has a 3 bed flat and a

I own the lease of a pub which has a 3 bed flat and a bedsit above it which I rent out. I used to rent it out with AST's but the freeholder decided they didn't want that any more and I was only allowed to rent the rooms on a 'bed and breakfast' basis. I now have 4 tenants that each just pay a month in advance without a contract or deposit however I need to put the rent up as it hasn't changed for years but without an AST agreement with any of the tenants im not sure how I should go about doing this...?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What type,of agreement, if any do they have please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HiNo agreement... as I mentioned, they were all on assured shorthold tenancy agreements but the freeholder decided that I could only rent the rooms without a contract so I refunded all the deposits and now they tenants just pay monthly in advance with no agreements or deposits.Thank you
How were they let on a a nightly basis or minimum term?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HiNeither... the tenants just pay a month in advance and then stay for that month, then pay another month, then stay that month...
You just give a months notice in writing that you are putting up the rent. That is all you need to do - they are there on licence and you can end this licence if they refuse to pay the increased rent