How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

On the 8th December 2015, after years of non compliance by

This answer was rated:

On the 8th December 2015, after years of non compliance by London Borough of Islington, I issued a CCMCC against this Council in the sum of £5,000 plus £205 costs.
LBI acknowledged the Service on the 21st December 2015 and on the 13th January 2016 put in their defence.
I have today (23/1/2016) received from CCMCC a N149 and a N180 questionnaire for completion.
Since the 8th December 2015 I have gathered confirmed documentary evidence which proves my original claim against LBI. LBI's statement of truth entered in their Defence Claim bears no relation to even the basic details of this case and on three paragraphs of its statement of truth has made libellous statements about my ownership and the outstanding debt relating to the flats in question.
I wish to provide the Court with all my evidence and inform them that LBI's statement of truth is spurious and can be proved to be untrue via their own details in the Land Registry. How do I now inform the Court of these facts and put my case?
Mrs Pamela Khan
Previously used justanswer on accountancy queries.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Has the matter been allocated to track?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not yet but I intend to allocate it to the small claims track.
I would prefer for your reply to be in written form not via phone as I would like to refer back to it later. I am willing to pay the £36 you request.
Ok. You don't need to Rory about any other allegations at this stage. Once it issued to small claim you file and serve a witness statement detailing all the evidence you wish to rely upon 14 days before a hearing.
This will mean you can deal with any matters that arise and you wish to address.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No need to go to mediation then?
Pam Khan
You can but its not mandatory.
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you