I am a private tenant and have been issued a section 21 notice

I am a private tenant and have been issued a section 21 notice due to rent arrears and now have been issued a warrant for possession of the property I rent due to take place on Wednesday afternoon. I now have the money to pay my arrears. Can I stop the eviction process?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Was it a section 21 or section 8 notice please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alex, thanks for any help that I'm praying you can give.It was a section 21 due to arrears.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The court has issued an order of possession by bailiffs on Wednesday
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I cannot speak on the telephone at the moment. Could we continue to speak online?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think I can get the money to repay the arrears but want to avoid being evicted by the bailiffs but don't know how to do this or of its even possible
Yes we can speak online. I was just having a shower.Its bad news I am afraid. Even if you pay off the arrears if its a S.21 then the Landlord can still seek possession as you are outside the fixed term.So its up to the Landlord. If you pay off the arrears the Landlord may still want you out. If this is the case there is nothing you can do, as the S.21 is notice seeking possession.The Landlord can just ask for you to leave, he doesnt need a reason. So speak to the Landlord and ask, but there is no guarantee. I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest,Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry Alex. It's my first time using the service and wasn't sure how it worked.I had a feeling you might say that somehow. Is there anything I can do to delay the proceedings with the eviction, as in via the court?
You can make an application to stay the eviction but that just may be delaying the inevitable.....I am sorry.Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's never a good day when a solicitor says sorry.Thank you for clarifying what I already pretty much knew. I am just clutching at straws now.Thanks again
Best of luck Lisa.Alex