How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My neighbour's gas flue protrudes 5/6 inches from his wall

This answer was rated:

My neighbour's gas flue protrudes 5/6 inches from his wall into my drive. The wall is the boundary. He is protruding into my land. The fumes are noxious. What are my rights? What can I do?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Have you had a survey done at all please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The boundary is shown at the land registry
Have you had a survey done for the fumes or anything please?
Ash and 3 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When will you call?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you give me an answer. Irrespective of the fumes what are my rights? Can I get an injunction? I want to get planning permission to build up to the boundary wall
I will call shortly.Alex