How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have been given permission by the cort ( my case will

This answer was rated:

Hi I have been given permission by the cort ( my case will now be heard in chancery ) to add a second claimant ( my company ) as well as myself - how do I do this -ie whT forms , how many copies who do I send them to and do I attach cheque ? For how much ? Thanks for your continuing help !!
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Are you the first claimant please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you need more info ?
I was just in Court.In that case you need to complete another form N1 which shows C1 and C2 on the claim form.In the Particulars you need to set out a case against C1 (if appropriate) and C2. Any changes you make to the original particulars must be in RED.But you complete the same form and send C1 and C2 a copy of the claim form and particulars.You need to send one copy to C1, one to C2 and a copy to the Court.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As I am the claimant do you mean set out particulars of claim and send to defendant 1 and dependent 2 ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also do I need to pay a cheque to court for doing this ?
Unless you have been ordered to, there is no further court fee payable.Yes you send a copy to d1 and d2
Can I clairfy anything else.Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great that's it for now
Good luckAlex
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you