How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

My Neighbour has put up a very high wooden building on our

Customer Question

My Neighbour has put up a very high wooden building on our boundary beyond the building line it is also on cul de sac boundary. His garden is higher than ours as his is at start of cul de sac facing main road. So his back garden is at side of our front garden The building now occupies whole width of our front garden .. We have lived here 17 years . We are in Wales We now lose light as Building has numerous struts. What should we do . We have already spoken to him He did not come to see our dilemma Have been to local planning officer. He says it is allowed. and has not met with us Worried immensely Pauline Vickers
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Has the Council refused to do anything please?Alex