How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now


Customer Question

querie for ombudsman
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In Ireland we Have Nama (National Assets Management Agency) They took over the bad debts the Bank from developer etc.My son Bought a house from them it must be two years ago . he signed the contract and paid a deposit but NAMA will not release the house. the bond on he house is expired but my son is prepared to buy it anyway. they also made him sign a confidentiality clause. The house is now worth twice what he paid for it. and I think that is why they will not release it. NAMA has appointed a receiver but he seems unable to do anything. could he appeal to the Ombudsman?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how do I receive a reply?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
What is it you want to achieve ?