How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2457
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Got divorced 3 years ago and my wife got an agreement

Customer Question

Got divorced 3 years ago and my wife got an agreement for a Tomlin order £200k to be paid out once a property we jointly owned was developed. however this was not done and she got a charge on the properties. then she got a possession order for 3 of my properties. The prperty owner ship has not been changed and there are tenants liver there. Today the bailiff came to change the locks and locked the people living there out. she has not been able to move the properties out of my name. so they are still in my name. i have filed to get a N244 in to court. can she simply throw the tenants on to the street without any notice. ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Were the possession Orders duly served on you and the properties?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A order was written that it would only be granted if I did not object. I sent in objection and so did another creditor. Nothing was served at the addresses. But she managed to get the court enforces to send someone to change locks.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
What was the exact wording of the orders?