How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I need to take out an injunction against my neighbour. which

This answer was rated:

i need to take out an injunction against my neighbour. which form and which court?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Could you please explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
there is a parking space between my house and the neighbours. I have the deed to half of it and the other half is unregistered land. He doesn't own any of it and is refusing to move his car. He is making an adverse possession claim but hasn't done it after 5 months. i would like to get an injunction for him to move his car. which form should i use? i am based in Hertfordshire, which court should i use? what supporting evidence should i provide?
If you want an injunction you need a witness statement showing the evidence you want to rely on.You then complete form N1: N16a court would list the matter for hearing and decide whether to give an injunction. If the Court did and it was broken this is contempt of Court and they could be warned, fined or sent to prison.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you for your answer. one last question, if i live in st albans, hertsfordshire which court do i go to?
St Albans County CourtThe Court BuildingBricket RoadSt. AlbansAL1 3JW
Does that help? Alex
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good luck! Alex