How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I need to know which form ( pls provide me with the exact

This answer was rated:

I need to know which form ( pls provide me with the exact link to download it) to attach to the "Notice of Hearing of Application for an injunction re a right of way" in order to serve this Notice to the six defendants ( I am the applicant). The Court clerk said I need to use a specific form which will accompany the Notice.
In addition, how shall I find a special company/ person who is experienced in servicing such notices for hearing an application for injunction to defendants? Is here anything else I should know before I have the Notice for Hearing served? See details of the case below.I applied to the court for an injunction against 6 defendants who obstruct my right of way to the passageway at the side of my house through which I can access my garage and back garden. I gave to the court 8 copies of all supporting documentation (including of course the injunction form N16a , the Claim form N208 , witness statement by me who I am the claimant, and all relevant photos, and other supporting documentation.)The Court gave me six copies of the Notice of Hearing of Application, one for each of the six defendants with their address on the back ( each defendant has a different address). The court asked me to arrange to serve this Notice to each of the six defendants together with a copy of all the documentation.
The Notice says: The hearing of the claimant's application for an injunction re : exercise of a right of way will take place on ( date)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I also found on the web form N15, certificate of Service, is this relevant? Do I need to fill one for each defendant and what do I do with this form?( if I need to use it, that is)
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.So you have already made the application and you just need to serve it, is that right?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If its an application for injunction then it needs to be personally served on each Defendant.For this you need a process server, you can find these online at Google or you can find them here: will serve the documents for you and they will complete and file a certificate of service which is form N215: the process server will serve the documents and give you complete certificates of service. That is what you need to do.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, one more thing: you say in your reply that the server will ALSO file the proof ( completed form N215 ?) to the court, so, after him serving the notice for hearing, he will also do this? Can I file them to court myself ( I have not used a lawyer so far) with a cover page and if I do, what the cover page should include apart from claim no and my name ( claimant) and a title such as
THE SIX NOTICES FOR HEARING MY APPLICATION FOR INJUNCTION re Right of wayCLAIM NUMBER.................Signature............. Date..............
Thanks very much.
The process server will file a statement and certificate of service confirming he has personally served. That is all that is required.
Does that clarify? Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
To whom will he file his statement and certificate of service? To the court? When you say " file" do you mean he will submit them to the court on my behalf? This is the last clarification I need. Thanks very much.
The Court. He will either send it to you to send to Court (most likely) or sent to the Court direct
Does that clarify? ALex
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No more questions. Your responses have been very helpful. Thanks very much. Case closed. I rated you
Thanks. Alex