How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Amy son is , the bungalow he has rented years is being

Customer Question

Amy son is , the bungalow he has rented for 8 years is being sold. It is on a double plot, another house could be built, the asking price reflects this. The actual bungalow is in bad condition, needs a lot of work, only 2 beds & 1 bath, needs another of each. I can buy him a property, but then I will have to pay high tax as a two home owner. If I buy in his name he will lose his benefits, his only income. Any property I buy I would have to rent to him to cover council tax & any work or repairs, as he would like his housing benefit he couldn't pay rent. I am 75, my husband a sick 81. We don't want to sell & buy a bigger property for us all, my son would hate that, so would I. Help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It appears to have cut off, my son Is quadriplegic, he has 24/7 care as he is paralysed from the neck down.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.For now please let me know whether any alternative accommodation is available to him?