How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 71130
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I have found evidence of someone coming into my garden. It

Customer Question

I have found evidence of someone coming into my garden. It looks like they came to do some kind of repair from the junk they left behind. I presume the Housing Association sent these people. I have emailed the Housing Association but no one has answered as yet (nothing unusual). I am a leaseholder and not a tenant. What recourse do I have?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 2 years ago.
Hello. What loss have you suffered?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Rubbish has been left. A large and very heavy pot has been moved. I don't know why it would be moved but I certainly cannot move itt back and it is now a nuisance. More importantly, I have received a shock and scare because someone unknown has been onn mmy property possibly a burglar. Certainnly this was my first thought - someone had been looking into the property with a view to breaking in.
However, it is this point? Surely no one, except perhaps the police and bailiffs and emergency services can enter a private property without permission?
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 2 years ago.
Ok. But what financial loss have you suffered?