How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 35087
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

If you are applying housing, what personal savings

This answer was rated:

If you are applying for council housing, what personal savings are allowed to still be eligible for housing?
HIThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first.Which part of the Uk are you in?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The details are here cut off figure is £20,000Please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank-you Claremont -you have been very helpful. Do you know where I can find out the exact location of council housing in Slough?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry about the predictive texting! I meant "Clare " not "Claremont "!
It will no doubt be scattered across the citybut looking at the council website may assistClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would I be given a choice where to live?
You would have to bid on properties and hope to get them
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank-you for your input, Clare! You have given me "food for thought" and I will approach the relevant authorities when I have discussed this with my husband!
Good luck I hope all goes well
Clare and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you