How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

My name is ***** ***** living and working in East Sussex months ,im trying to ren

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** living and working in East Sussex for 13 months ,im trying to rent a 2 bed property for my family that will join me from Greece at the end of july but the agencies wont give any property because my annual income is less than 24.000 ,im working in 2 jobs but for the property they don't combine my income from the second job only the first i and for my guarantor they want to have income more than 30 000 annual,my wife she will be working at the same company with me , try to rent from landlords too , but i think they find it difficult to trust me , both agencies and landlords ask me to pay 6 months in advance rent as deposit for their safety that i will pay my rent plus deposit etc , my concern is will i get this money back when my tenancy end ? or they will find some fake damages... to the property and i will lose it all or part of the money,will this money be secured to im really confused since is the first time renting a property in uk im curre
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im currently living in a shared there any other way to rent a 2 bed property ? thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you would like to know about this please?Alex