How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2457
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Good afternoon, we have asked our local council to trim back

Customer Question

Good afternoon, we have asked our local council to trim back a climber which was overgrowing and ruining our shed, however coming home faced with a completely trimmed down hedge around the property leaving us without security and privacy. Our area is not the safest, we cannot even let our dog out and after clearing all the mess they left behind realised that the hedge and the ivy growing on the council's land totally ruined our border (yorkshire drystone wall) and falling into our property. I understand that they have the right to trim it back, however that plant was there and growing for more than 50 years, we should have the right to secure our land also. The answer from the park and forestry staff was: this is what you get if you complain
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good morning Nicola, thank you for the reply. If you could just issue a refund for the money I paid because I got already an answer from a different site already. Thank you, Balazs
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is it you want to achieve please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just want a refund I am not paying anything is a joke
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Are you sure, I can help you? If you want a refund could I invite you to contact customer services to arrange the same. Thanks. Alex