How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am currently renting out my bungalow on a 6-monthly assured

This answer was rated:

I am currently renting out my bungalow on a 6-monthly assured tenancy basis. The present tenant has given notice to vacate the property after three months, leaving me with a 3 months' short fall. What is my legal position here as she has signed an Agreement to say that she will comply with its terms, i.e. 6 months.
I would so value your guidance. Thank you very much.
Hello Gloria my name is ***** ***** I will help you.On what basis is the tenant saying they can leave early?
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Do you have a numbe we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01483 721816
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tenant has been offered a flat by the Housing Department which she has accepted. Because she has not honoured the signed Agreement I will lose out on 3 months rent. Getting another tenant takes time and money not to mention effort and I really do feel she has been unfair as she has been on the Council Housing List for some time waiting for accommodation to be offered to her.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you going to call me, Alex?
Calling now. Alex