How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10774
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

I am currently selling this property and have been requested

This answer was rated:

I am currently selling this property and have been requested for building regulation consent and co-freeholder consent from the buyer solicitor. Where should i be able to find copies of these?
Hi,You can obtain a copy of the Building Regulations approval from the Local Council (Building Control department).You will just need to get a simple letter drawn up and signed by your co-freeholder (who I assume is your neighbour0 stating that he consents to the work you have had carried out.I hope this assists and answers your question.Kind RegardsAl
Aston Lawyer and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you