How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I live in a property comprising a 4 bed house and a detached

Customer Question

I live in a property comprising a 4 bed house and a detached 2 bed self contained annexe on the same deeds. I need to repay a mortgage on the whole property and I am advised I could raise the necessary funds by selling the annexe and keep the house. How much is the cost of your advice and can this be achieved. I am a bachelor with no relatives.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thanks for your enquiry.Does the detached annexe have planning permission as a single dwelling and do you have to pay 2 lots of Council Tax for each property?I look forward to hearing from you.Al