How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2457
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I have a house built in 1550 terraced with access to the right

Customer Question

I have a house built in 1550 terraced with access to the right through there garden, they are now making things difficult locked gates etc! It mentions this in our deeds we have complete access and have had since early 1800 what should I do? I rent this house out to a long term well behaved tenant. Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this for you. the first step shoulld obviously be to inform the new neighbours about the right of way. Do yo have a copy of the solicitor's letter?