How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Our house is a 3 bedroom end of terrace property standing on

Customer Question

our house is a 3 bedroom end of terrace property standing on a slope with the fencing on 3 sides our boundary. the fencing needed replacing so we told our neighbours what we were going to do i.e 6ft panel by the back door decending down the garden with 5ft panels, this he agreed. when it was done
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.I dont quite understand the question - what is it that has happened?