How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

When we moved into our property, the ivy from next door was

This answer was rated:

When we moved into our property, the ivy from next door was overhanging significantly. At our expense, I cut it down on our side and disposed of it. Our neighbours (her) were abusive because they were nature lovers and we had destroyed nature. A few months later she called me a bas***d because I cut down a dead tree stump. She also tells us that she takes photographs of us when we are in our garden. When we sit in our garden she opens her patio doors to listen to our conversation. Surely this is harassment?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Have you reported any of this to the police please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, no I have not reported this to the police, we just ignore them as far as possible but it is becoming increasingly difficult. It is really upsetting my wife who is very vulnerable at the moment as she has just lost her sister. Bye the way, my wife asked her next door to stop bullying her for that reason. The reply she had was I Don, t care!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I would prefer to speak to you, however I am nearing the month long process of going from weekly to monthly pay with stark financial results.
I would report it as it could be harassment. This is defined as:(1)A person must not pursue a course of conduct—(a)which amounts to harassment of another, and(b)which he knows or ought to know amounts to harassment of the other.The Police can warn and then if there is future harassment can prosecute.This is a free option and warning may just do the trickCan I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you