How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I have a block wall running the length of my garden my

Customer Question

I have a block wall running the length of my garden my neighbour has put up a shed between the pillars causing restriction of air flow she is having problems with this shed as it is very wet, I have been on holiday for a few weeks and I come back to find that someone has put an open ended both sides trough on the rear of the shed to do this I understand someone entered my land to access the rear of shed without my permission. Today we have had heavy rain and I now see that my wall is soaking wet where trough ends and the wall behind the shed is also soaking wet. Don't know if continual rain will eventually damage wall
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Didn't point out that the boundary is behind my wall
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Can you please explain in a different way what has happened? You say that someone has placed trough to the rear of the shed. Jamila gutter?

I think what you’re saying is that there is this wall and because the shed is right up against it, there is damp in the gap and that’s where the trough is. Is that the situation.