How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Alex, my name is bella and I have house which is vacant in

Customer Question

hi Alex, my name is ***** ***** I have house which is vacant in Croydon. Due to landlord licence i'm bit worried how I rent my house so I gave to estate agent to find tenant for me.
Yesterday my estate agent told me he has found a tenant and it is a company who will rent my property and the contract will be the name of the company.
however the employer will not be living in the property. the estate agent made it clear to me that the company will be renting my property in order to house his employees.
is this legally permissible?
do I need to have the necessary documents of the people he will be housing or does the details of the employer will be sufficient under the law?
or am I exposing myself to a breach of the conditions of my selective licence.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What type of tenancy will they have please?