How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 71142
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Does my landlord have a right to evict me if I fail to

This answer was rated:

Does my landlord have a right to evict me if I fail to disclose another person in occupation who is my son?
Can he evict me if he has just turned 18 and I failed to inform him or the agency?

Is he not upon the tenancy agreement?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No he is not. My agency says he should go on as a permitted occupier but I think this may affect my rights but secure his.The agency says it will take a while to get him rent checked to be on the tenancy as a tenant and he might fail.This has set alarm bells ringing for me.What should I do about the tenant's son and the agency?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I protect my rights as a landlord shouldn't the agency be helping me?

Is this an AST?

Remus2004 and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry the original question came from the tenant. But I need answers from the perspective of a landlord