How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I have government sponsored solar panels and have just found

Customer Question

I have government sponsored solar panels and have just found recently that these can affect my selling my house. I am not sure if the lease can be transferred and also cannot find the original contract. Is there any way 1. I can find who the installer was 2. can the lease be transferred to new owner if I sell 3. can it affect the future buyer obtaining a mortgage and in doing so - stop me selling.
Thanks for any advice
June Alija
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello June my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do you know who installed them and who your contract is with please?