How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Need help filling in form N181 from defendant

This answer was rated:

Need help filling in form N181 from defendant

Hello and thanks for your question.

Which part are you stuck on please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is for personal gauntee signed by two directors company gone into adminstration.
I want to settle half debt whilst other director wants to fight, I have offered to pay need time to pay.
Page 1 done.
Page 2 asking if made any applications in this claim , put no.
Page 3.ok.
Page 4.ok
Page 5 . Asks if intend to make any applications, stuck here and on soliceters response they have put summery judgment application on first defendant.
Please advise if I can scan and mail over these forms as previous ones to courts as today last day and only got back off holiday last night and seen,

1 - ok

2 - no

3-4 - ok

5 - if you are nota making an application then you dont need to put anything here.

You can scan and attach here if you want but if you email it can take 2 days to get to me.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Alex , I meant scan to the court not yourself. I'm ok now as you repliyed to my question above , please summery judgment is as I stated on previous question, my fellow director is fighting her half but I don't want to and I don't want to pay the extra costs that she will recieve if goes on till Feb 17 that's all.

Ah, sure I understand. You should can and email it, but make sure you send a hard copy in the post as well

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will it is last day so panicking that was all.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance!

Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you