How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am buying a property and there is a clause in the lease as

This answer was rated:

Dear Sir
I am buying a property and there is a clause in the lease as follows
re my new property I am buying it is share of freehold but there is a clause in the lease
'not to keep any animals in the property which prove to be a nuisance or annoyance to the lessers of the upper flat'
please can you advise if this means I cant have pets in a share freehold flat. Is htere any way of getting this removed from the lease
many thanks

Hello Linda my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Does it say anything about needing consent first of all?

Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you

Do you have a number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
07804 656 374