How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

How do I serve an injunction to enforce a right of way that

Customer Question

How do I serve an injunction to enforce a right of way that I own over a property? it is an adjoin building and the right of way is on my title deed and the adjoin property title deed?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have also sent the subservient tenement several letters via my solicitor and have really run out of patience.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Could you explain your situation in more detail please?