How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10774
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

I am a tenant in a commercial premises and have 18 months

This answer was rated:

I am a tenant in a commercial premises and have 18 months left on my lease. However, the free-hold was sold by my previous landlord, and the new landlord registered the land in the name of a Ltd company. Since then, this Ltd company has been dissolved, and lands registry still shows as the land being in the name of this Limited company.
The question is, who now owns the land as I would now like to purchase it?

Hi, the Freehold interest in the property passes to the Crown. Have a look at this link and make contact if you wish to purchase (please copy and paste this link). I hope this assists ​ and answers your question. If so, please could you rate my answer. Kind Regards Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your prompt response. Very helpful.


I would be grateful if you could rate my answer, so I can get credited for my time.

All the best!


Aston Lawyer and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you