How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10772
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

Could you please furnish me with a solicitor that does

This answer was rated:

Could you please furnish me with a solicitor that does conveyancing. I am going to help my son financially to purchase his council flat, the council is Redditch Borough Council. in Worcestershire.


I don't live too far from you and would recommend either

Thomas Horton LLP


First Floor, 7 Church Green East, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 8BP, England


01527 871641

OR Kerwoods Solicitors LLP


***** Redditch, Worcestershire, B97 4AD, England


01527 584 444

Both are very well established firms and deal with Conveyancing.

I hope this assists and answers your question.

Kind Regards


Aston Lawyer and 3 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you