How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask propertylawyer Your Own Question
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 288
Experience:  Property solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
propertylawyer is online now

I am the seller of a property and have signed an offer to

This answer was rated:

I am the seller of a property and have signed an offer to buy that says:
The offer will become irrevocable if the seller signs and the price will be XXX and the date of exchange will be 1st December 2016.
Is there any way I can back out of this?

Do you have a copy of the agreement?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but it's in French

You will need a lawyer specific to the country it relates to.

This is not an Eu law question.

I assume it is Luxemburg. You can do a search via the law society / SRA and may find a dual qualified lawyer or a Luxembourg lawyer based in uk. Alternatively you will need to contact a lawyer based in Luxembourg to answer your question.

Eu law is not applicable to your question on the contract. Local law applies.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks for the info

Please can you kindly accept my answer. Many thanks.

propertylawyer and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you