How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask propertylawyer Your Own Question
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 288
Experience:  Property solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
propertylawyer is online now

Could you furnish me with a lawyer that deals property

This answer was rated:

Could you furnish me with a lawyer that deals property repossession and receivership?
I am based in the london area.

You can search via

You can select practice area and location.

We cannot recommend, this is a question and answer service only.

Do you have a specific question on repossession /receivership?

propertylawyer and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Receivers have been instructed but they are trying to bribe my tenant to allow them entry to her flat. They are also ringing her several times a day I think to get her to move out.
Are they allowed to do this?

Is it a LPA appointed receiver?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They have now put the property up for sale with an agent. But I think they have paid off my tenant as she is now saying she is moving out and is refusing to pay her rent.
She has obviously let them in as they have taken floor plans for the agent.
Are the receivers allowed to do this?